Tuesday 29 September 2009

NEVER AGAIN.....PLEASE!!!

This year I have seen two films that absolutely made me want to rip my eyeballs out half way through them. Now I rarely see crap films, because lets face it, I have AWESOME movie taste and I can spot a flop from a mile off!!! So why did you watch these two horrendous films then, I hear you ask? BECAUSE I HAD TOO!!!!

OK, so I wasn't under duress with a gun to my head, and the lives of my loved ones weren't threatened, but I am a good friend, and on the rare occasion when a mate asks (demands!) to see a particular film, I am more than happy (whilst weary!)to oblige them.

Now the first rubbish one which I saw a few weeks ago was Final Destination 3D. Now there is no point even discussing this because I know that the title and the sequels before it speak for themselves.

But the unspeakable (but type-able!) mess that was the GAMER, with the 300 star Gerard Butler, was definitely on my top 5 WORST MOVIES I HAVE EVER WASTED MY LIFE SEEING LIST! I'm not even going to put up a picture, because that would be a form of promotion that this heap of mess doesn't deserve.

Now I only saw parts of the trailer, and what I did see it seemed to be an action, blow 'em up type of thing, and it had no elements whatsoever of what actually appeared in the film, besides Butler (and his Drew Barrymore-esque slanted mouth!) and some fighting scenes.

Besides Butler, the movie starred Kyra Sedgewick (Kevin Bacon's wifey), Ludacris, Michael C Hall, and whatshisface from White Chicks (urgh!!). Oh and former hottie Milo Ventigmilia, from Heroes, who is soooooooooooo not hot now after that whole, pvc/perv scene.

I don't really know how to describe it beside saying it was a futuristic, cyber-punk, twisted, action yarn, dystopian, S & M , mish-mash, one-scene musical..........of a film

There were a couple of credible actors that I can't believe actually read the script and thought 'mmmh!! this is bound to be a hit'! WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!!

And to receive the official stamp of my disapproval, I actually have to be knocked out to truly despise a film. Anyone who knows me will tell you that even if I am not enjoying a film I will still get my moneys worth and attempt to stay awake. But for the cinematic ventures that have absolutely no hope of grabbing my interest.....siesta time!!!!

Y!!!!

2 comments:

Super Noodle Rach said...

WHATEVR! it wasnt too bad..i was decieved by the trailers too love!!n it is hardly in top 5 WORST movie material..ive seen alot worst!!

Yinka said...

DELUSIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & its my top 5 worst movie ''i've'' seen!!!! I pride myself on bein' able to sought thru da nonsense!!!!