Wednesday 9 September 2009

Don't you hate it when you .....................

........Can't get a song/tune/riff out of your head!!! 'NA NA NA NA HEYYYY GOODBYE'!! Well today's one of those annoying days when everywhere I turn, to every channel I change, the same bloomin' songs are on! Is someone trying to tell me something?!

Now you probably know that they are all bitin' the 60's song 'Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye' by Paul Lenka. Even Bananarama decided to bring the song back around in the 80's . Watch the Lenka vid below, lol @ what they're wearing?!


Now you've probably watched about 20 seconds of that (I watched about 10, just 2 make sure I had the right vid!!!) Watch the little copycats below, and get this annoyingly catchy tune in your head!!







I think the 3 recent revivals of this song is enough for a life time!


Y!!

No comments: