Sunday 15 November 2009

Obsession potential!!!!

One of my favourite shows on tv Greys Anatomy, has just got even better. The show never really had 'eye candy' for me although McDreamy & McSteamy were the best looking dudes on there. That was until just recently a new addition was added to the cast. Jesse Williams, who plays Dr Jackson Avery is *coughs* quite handsome......OK HE'S HOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!! Like a lot of people I'm sure, I did a double take, and thought to myself (or probably said out loud!) Who is that!!!?? But besides being good looking he's a good actor too, and the presence of him and the other new additions in the show was quite a breath of fresh air actually. And hopefully he will be around for a while, because it seems like he and Christina could have something brewing between them since their 'kiss'.







He's also in Rihanna's new video!



Y!!

No comments: