Sunday 23 August 2009

Cheesy Fun!




So I went to watch The Orphan the other day, and the only reason why I went to see it was because of the actors! Now those who know me know that I'm not really into the 'modren' horror film, which are always really cheesy, and knock-offs of their predecessors. So as I saw the films trailer and Vera Farmiga (The Departed, Running Scared), and Peter Sarsgaard (Boys Don't Cry, Jarhead) popped up, I thought 'hmmmm', maybe this could be different!

So I was both wrong and right, right because the two lead actors performances were on point as expected, but wrong because the movie was cheesy and predictable, although these things aren't necessarilly a bad thing! So I don't want to give the whole plot away, but a creepy kid horror movie is always good thing, check it out!

Y!!

No comments: